Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Returning?!

Well I have not posted for ages. I don't even know if anyone has ever read my blog. But I thought I would post again.


I am still knitting - mostly socks because they are so small and easy to carry around.



Alot has happen in the last year. My youngest is out of high school and started her first year of college. My son (behind the girl) transfered to a different college and is in his junior year. My oldest daughter got engaged this year.



We got to take a family vacation this summer, just the three kids and us, to Aruba. A dream vacation for our family. We had the best time and will always remember the time we had together. It is great when the kids grow up. We all got along together and had a fun time.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm reading! That vacation picture is beautiful! Looks like you've had a busy year.

I'm subscribed via google reader, so I was able to see that you posted!