Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scarf Finished

Today has been a cold rainy day - at least no snow or ice.

I finished up a scarf for my oldest daughter. She wanted something that had silver in it so I came up with this.

Pattern: Just a stitch pattern - more below.
Yarn: Trendsetter Aura color 3211 1 ball
Idena KOS color 074 2 balls
Needle: 10.5 US

This is a close up of the stitch pattern (the best picture I could get). This is just a simple 4 stitch plus 2 pattern stitch. Not sure where I got this but I am sure you can find it on the Internet or many books.

I cast on 14 stitches then the pattern is: K2, *p1, yo, p2tog, k1* repeat between * and * until end of row. I used every yard of the two yarns and just had enough of the KOS to make two pom poms. I just gathered each end and add the pom poms.

No comments: