Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Socks Socks Socks

Sorry that I have not blogged for a while, but losing my dog has taken a lot out of me. We are looking at some other dog to get. The house is really empty with out Jenny.

Socks - that is what I like to knit the most. I am working on a pair if socks out of Austermann Step with Aloe Vera. The color number is 06. I love this yarn it is so soft to the fingers! Here is a picture of what I have done so far, I started it last night.





This is the Fluted Bannister stitch pattern. I am using fingering weight yarn not the sport weight yarn in the pattern.



I make this pattern a while back when I was knitting with the 6 six knitalong group. Here is the picture of the socks that I made then.

I'm not sure what yarn I used to make these socks, but it is fingering weight.
This pattern is easy to just sit and knit with out much thinking.

No comments: